[TriPython] Python training for development staff

Ken M devilock76 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 07:58:00 EDT 2017

So I work for an organization that for the most part majority of the
developers have spent the past year working only in a proprietary form
of basic from the vendor of our main tool set.

So in comes a new VP and he is wanting to get people up to speed
technology the industry actually uses. And this in conjunction with the
future of the vendor we use being very much in the air most likely her
asked me the question about training more of the developers, a class or
where to send them for example to learn python.

I really don't know what to say as I basically taught myself python
years ago and use it in hobbyist fashion.  However now I am working on a
bunch of new pieces for the office in python.  Data conversion utilities
and some REST microservices for enhancing business user data access into
PowerBI or some angular 2 front ends.

Anyway long story short, can anyone recommend a good local to Raleigh
python training class to send a group of developers.  Or a trainer who
would come in to train the group on site.