[TriPython] PyData Carolinas at SELF 2016 this weekend

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:28:28 EDT 2016

Look forward to stopping by. That's some nice exposure for python and Pydata carolinas.

BTW, how many tripythoneers ‎are speaking at SELF? I saw some trilugers.

I'll be presenting on Friday morning at 9am:
The hitchhiker's guide to the open source data science galaxy

Francois

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Darkphone