[TriPython] JupyterDay ATL 2016

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sun Jul 17 16:42:40 EDT 2016

http://jupyterday-atlanta-2016.github.io­

Saturday, August 13 at the GTRI Conference Center in Atlanta.

I just found out about this at SciPy. It is being organized by the
Atlanta PyData meetup. I plan on going down the Friday afternoon before
the Saturday event if you want to hitch a ride.

"""JupyterDay ATL is the first official Jupyter event in the Southeast,
and it all happens Saturday, August 13th at the Georgia Tech Research
Institute Conference Center[1] in the heart of Atlanta. Join us for a
day of code, community and collaboration with open source interactive
computing in any of the Jupyter languages Python, R, Julia, JavaScript,
Spark, and more! We’ll be hearing from members of the local Jupyter
community, writing code, looking at data, and generally getting to know
each other in a fun, vendor-neutral, and inclusive environment!"""

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517