[TriPython] Followup from last night's "PDFs from Python" talk

Philip Semanchuk philip at semanchuk.com
Fri Jan 29 16:37:12 EST 2016

Hi all,
I’m grateful for the opportunity to speak last night, the healthy turnout, and for the interesting followup questions and conversation. Thanks, all! I’ll put my slides online next week and I’ll let you know when I’ve done so.

Chris asked me for the name of the library that aids in invoking OpenOffice/LibreOffice for rendering a document to PDF, and I blanked. The name of the library is unoconv:
https://github.com/dagwieers/unoconv

Happy Pythoning,
Philip