[TriPython] Reminder: TriPython January 2016 Meeting: Creating PDF Files with Python

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Jan 28 13:00:21 EST 2016

On 1/26/2016 2:16 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Just a note, the building's management informs me that they are going to
> plow a just a few visitor and handicapped spots on top of the parking
> deck but leave most of it un-plowed. So you may need to park on one of
> the two lower levels of the deck which will be about deserted at meeting
> time anyway and your are just fine to park there for free. Be careful on
> the stairs from the lower levels.

The parking deck for tonight's meeting is totally clear. Park wherever
you'd like in the deck. Parking is free in the deck. Do not park in the
traffic circle in front of the building (a fire lane).

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517