[TriPython] Reminder: Chapel Hill Project Night for August 2016

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:31:50 EDT 2016

On 8/10/16 2:13 PM, jess_in_it via TriZPUG wrote:
>    Hi Chris,
>    I am new to the group. What is address for RENCI?

It's right in the reminder you replied to:

>      > Where: Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
>      >        Biltmore Conference Room, 5th Floor, Europa Center
>      >        100 Europa Drive, Suite 590
>      >        Chapel Hill

If you follow the link (http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/aug-16-chpn) in
the reminder, it will take you to a page with a "more information" link
with directions and a map.

And as always for project night, bring a laptop!

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517