[TriPython] CityCampNC 2015 is June 11-13

Gunes Yucel yucel.gunes at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:12:26 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I would like to sharing the following event with all of you.
Thank you.
Gunes

************************

CityCampNC 2015 is June 11-13

We're excited to announce that this year's event will take place June 11-13
in Raleigh.

CityCamp NC is three days of open sourced talks, workshops, and hands-on
problem solving, to re-imagine the way the web, applications, technology,
and participation will shape the future of NC cities. CityCamp brings
together government, business, neighborhood, non-profit, and academic
communities to work toward next generation solutions for local
municipalities.

**Event Schedule and Location**

On Thursday, June 11, join us for lightning talks and the “Taste of
CityCamp” at HQ Raleigh.

The conference continues at the Wake County Commons building on Friday and
Saturday, June 12-13 with a GIS panel, the keynote presentation (featuring
Mark Headd), unconference workshops, and hackathon. Information will
continue to be made available as we continue planning the event at
http://citycampnc.org... <http://citycampnc.org/>­ (http://citycampnc.org...
<http://citycampnc.org/>­)

Registration will open within the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

**Interesting in Helping Out with CityCampNC 2015?**

We have an awesome group of volunteers for this year's event so far, and
we'd love your help, too. We're holding a virtual meeting every Monday
until the event. You can RSVP for the meetings at http://www.meetup.com...
<http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Code-for-America/>­ where all of the
CityCamp NC meetings are posted.

We look forward to seeing you there! If you have questions, please reply to
armcclelland at gmail.com. If you haven't already, you can also follow
@citycampnc (http://twitter.com/ci... <http://twitter.com/citycampnc>­) on
Twitter for regular updates.

Thank you.