[TriPython] best-of suggestion

Devin Ceartas devin at nacredata.com
Mon May 4 17:03:12 CEST 2015

Personally I fear "best" might be a bit too vague/general. I often find
it challenging to find books well targeted at where I'm at: a
professional programmer with more than two decades of experience who
happens to be relatively new to Python (always learning new things). For
me, there are always way too many beginner books which reiterate what a
"for" loop is...

So maybe if there were just a bit more info.. best for whom? What about
a given book is best?

On 4 May 2015, at 9:08, Troy S wrote:

> Books, Yes.
>
> On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 6:48 AM, Mark Hutchinson via TriZPUG <
> trizpug at python.org> wrote:
>
>> Last year, I suggested that we might create a page of best-of Python
>> videos.  Maybe we should include a section on books as well.  What do
>> you
>> think of that inclusion?
>>

>> Mark Hutchinson
>>

> --
> Troy Simpson
> Phone: 919-627-7755

devin
--
contact info: http://nacredata.com/devin

Ask me about Google Apps for Work: hosting your domain-branded email,
calendar and cloud storage on Google's infrastructure.