[TriPython] Two Free Python Books

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri May 1 20:36:31 CEST 2015

On 5/1/2015 2:13 PM, David Burton wrote:
> Google finds lots and lots of free Python books, tutorials, etc.  (Some are
> probably pirated; beware of phishing, fake-Flashplayer trojans, etc.)  Here
> are some sample Google searches:

That's why I was pointing those two in particular out. I received the
links from someone who vetted them for another user group. Then I went
and vetted them and thought they would be useful to this group,
particularly the stats book. Part of the problem is that there are too
many, particularly free, resources. That was why I put forward those
two. They address things that people coming to project nights commonly
ask about.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517