[TriPython] messages from Chris Calloway

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 23:41:17 CEST 2015

Chris Calloway is still in the hospital and wanted me to post some messages to the group.

* Reminder: Durham Beginner's Night is tonight at 6:00
http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/223468033/

* Reminder: Raleigh Project Night is tomorrow night at 6:00
http://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/224031386/

* Chris will not be able to attend either meetup.  If you were counting on Chris to do something, you should do this yourself.

* Someone should contact Steve Gambino to let him know that Chris will not be bringing pizza to the Project Night tomorrow (Tues).

Mark Hutchinson