[TriPython] Interesting PyCon Keynote

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 30 18:25:05 CEST 2015

A friend of mine on FB posted this. After watching it, I thought it was
really worth sharing, not with my FB friends so much, but with you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIJdFxYlEKE

It's not a perfect talk. There are some oversimplifications. There are
some glaring contradictions. And I'm not all that hot on Python
metatopics. But the basic idea is a reapplication of the slogan "perfect
is the enemy of good enough" to Python community in a way that resonates.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517