[TriZPUG] Triangle area colocation recommendations?

Ryan Leathers rleathers at lexile.com
Mon Sep 29 12:51:46 CEST 2014

I have used several providers in RTP. If you have needs of epic proportion
it's hard to beat Peak 10. If you don't require five nines type reliability
and infrastructure you can't find a better deal than Tranquil.  And if you
need the most bang for your $ without cutting any corners on reliability I
recommend Celito.