[TriZPUG] Talk Proposal

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sun Nov 2 23:57:47 CET 2014

On 11/2/2014 11:45 AM, Randy Barlow wrote:
> Hi!
> it's in the very early stages, but I would like to show you all what
> I've been doing and talk about the possibilities for its future if you
> are interested. We'd love for you to get involved and help us build this
> together as a community!
>
> [0] http://www.pulpproject.org/

Randy, we have the January meeting open for a feature length
presentation. It would be Thursday January 22 at RENCI in Chapel Hill.
Would that be suitable for you? We do already have a featured speaker
for December that hasn't been announced yet only because I'm traveling.
Thank you for your interest in making a talk proposal.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517