[TriZPUG] helped neede for Cuda Short Courses at UNC

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sat Nov 1 14:19:51 CET 2014

On 10/31/2014 12:59 PM, Victor Wang wrote:
> I am going to the Cuda course but no longer have access to killdevil. I
> do have a windows laptop with Cuda compatible graphics card. Any
> suggestions on how I can set it up for the course?
>
> I have a ubuntu VM on the laptop. But I heard there are difficulties
> accessing Cuda from a linux vm on a windows host.

Questions about this course should be directed to the appropriate UNC
research computing email lists (mass-storage, killdevil, etc.). UNC
Research Computing is offering the course, not TriPython.

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517