[TriZPUG] Re-announcing TriPython May 2014 Meeting: VisPy and PyQtGraph

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 22 19:48:17 CEST 2014

On 5/21/2014 10:16 PM, Matthew Frazier wrote:
 > As a bonus feature, I plan to re-present my PyCon 2014 lightning talk
 > at the meeting tomorrow.

Just be aware that this will have to be a lightning talk if there is
time available after the scheduled talk. The scheduled speaker has asked
about how much time he will have and has been given carte blanche to
take as much time as he needs. And I for one hope he covers his topic
well because there's an associated project with it that will be talked
about in a lightning talk right after the scheduled talk ends.

If you would rather present this as a featured talk, you can see here
that the next available month is August:

http://tripython.org/meetings

and you can claim shotgun on that month or after. Or work it out with
one of the already scheduled featured speakers to share their time and
let us know. Your topic sounds interesting and you deserve the time to
talk completely about it.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530