[TriZPUG] Have a job: Python application developer

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 17:30:08 CET 2014

It is in downtown Winston Salem. Requirements are:

- Bachelor degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or Information
Systems AND/OR
related work experience (Python Development, PostgreSQL, Services
development)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with web applications or service oriented systems using Python
- Experience with PostgreSQL

Furthermore, if you've used pyramid and sqlalchemy, I'd say these are
strong pluses. I've already extended this to the local community in the
Triad, but figured I'd reach out to TriPython, and we're hiring some
locally, but we are growing. So if you have some interest in the above, let
me know asap.

There is also an opening for a strong postgresql db architect and a scrum
master.

Thanks,
Francois