[TriZPUG] Who is using Apache httpd in front of Python, , webapps?

Jim White jbw2003 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 06:08:13 CEST 2014

I had this configuration when I started. When I started using templates
though this led to problems with the app finding the static directory.
Possibly could have fixed it with some of the app static directory
configurations, but have it working now with my middleware hack.

Do you have an example of setting Reverse Proxy Request Headers as in
mod_proxy documentation?

Thanks,
Jim

--