[TriZPUG] MetLife TechJam

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Oct 24 22:42:30 CEST 2013

I was asked to post the following by one of our members, Vivek Ranjan. I
apologize for the short notice, but I just received this information
yesterday and things have been kind of hectic for the last 24 hours.

"MetLife, in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs, is hosting a
TechJam to develop a solution that allows veterans to access their
entire medical and health information in one place, effectively
connecting and aggregating data across the VA’s 1,500 locations. Prizes
will be awarded to winning teams, the winning solution will be
implemented at the VA, and the winning team will receive recognition
from prominent stakeholders and media.

The event will take place on Nov. 1-2, 2013 at The Research Triangle
Park Headquarters. Participants will need to register at
https://synapse.metlife.com/ by October 25."

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530