[TriZPUG] Python Web Programming Workshop Early Bird Registration Now Open

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue May 21 18:15:08 CEST 2013

On 5/21/2013 12:10 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> And do as I say, not as I do. Don't try to post to the TriZPUG list
> while answering questions in a teleconference. Humans and multitasking
> don't mix.

Also, if you find any other typos or problems on the web site,
especially for this workshop and especially when registering for the
workshop, please let me know. I had to work late on this and needed to
release it quickly and don't always catch everything. I'll be adding
more information to the workshop page later such as transportation,
accommodations, and other information for travelers. But for your local
registration needs, it should be ready to go.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530