[TriZPUG] Partnership with BarCampRDU

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:14:46 CET 2013

On 3/10/2013 6:21 PM, Jeremy Davis wrote:
> I hope this email finds you doing well. I am contacting you to request
> your organization's official partnership with BarCampRDU. This would
> simply be an exchange where your partnership will be announced on the
> BarCampRDU site with your logo and a backlink to your site, as well as
> recognition in BarCampRDU announcements, in return for sharing
> BarCampRDU event updates on your mailing lists.
>
> Event updates would consist of calls for speakers, volunteer support,
> and list info such as proposed topics etc.. Unobtrusively, at the
> bottom of BarCampRDU event updates, will be a text only, comma
> separated, list of sponsors and partnership organizations. These event
> updates would most likely be very well received by your members. The
> end result would be more volunteer support, more sponsor support, and
> more recognition/awareness for all participating partnership
> organizations. Event updates will be sent out about once per week.
>
> To participate, and for more info, just visit this page and complete
> the form on the BarCampRDU site:  http://trilug.org/barcamp/partners/
>
> Cheers!
> Jeremy Davis
> TriLUG PR
> BarCampRDU Organizer

Jeremy,

On behalf of Triangle Python (formerly TriZPUG), thank you for this
invitation. I know from past experience that many TriPythoneers want to
participate in BarCampRDU and I had already forwarded your BarCampRDU
announcement to the TriPython email list.

I filled out the requested partners form on behalf of TriZPUG. I sent
you the requested TriPython logo in PNG format via that form. If you
need it in another size or vector format, please don't hesitate to let
me know.

You may also continue to sending BarCampRDU announcements to
info at trizpug.org and I will make sure they are posted to the TriPython
email list. You may also subscribe to the TriPython email list at:

and post them yourself directly if you prefer.

TriPython looks forward to hearing more about BarCampRDU.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530