[TriZPUG] TriZPUG June 2013 Meeting: IPv6 and You

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 19 02:40:20 CEST 2013

This month's meeting now has a topic: IPv6 and You.  By popular request
of TriPython members, noted IPv6 evangelist Kevin Otte will help us
future-proof our application development with his IPv6 talk he has
presented to SouthEast LinuxFest, Ohio LinuxFest, and TriLUG among others.

See you there.

Also, in my previous announcement of this meeting, I said I would not be
present at the meeting because I would be at PyOhio. I guess I was just
anxious about PyOhio, because PyOhio is not until July and I will be at
the June TriPython meeting. Not that it matters. But, wh-wh-whatever.
Getting old or something.

On 5/31/2013 12:15 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> When: Thursday, June 27, 7pm
> Where: SplatSpace, 331 W. Main St, Durham (The Snow Building, in the
> basement)
>
> http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/jun-13-mtg
>
> To announce a talk for this meeting, send an email with your topic to
> the TriZPUG email list. As always, unannounced lightning talks are
> always welcome. Lightning talks are 5 to 10 minutes extemporaneous
> expositions on a topic of interest to you, something you recently
> learned, kind of like a show and tell. We'll be meeting at Splatspace, a
> non-profit member-supported workshop and hacker meeting place.
> Splatspace is located in the basement of the Snow Building at 331 W.
> Main St. in Durham. Parking (free exit after 7pm) is in the back of the
> building in the lot off Ramseur St. on the downtown Durham loop (one
> way, approach Ramseur from W. Main St. or W. Chapel Hill St.. If you
> arrive after 7pm, please call 919-704-4225(HACK) to be let in the door.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530