[TriZPUG] TriZPUG July 2013 Meeting: Open Data Part 1

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Jul 15 15:48:57 CEST 2013

I dunno if Chris Rossi is too shy to tell you this himself. But he has
an amazing band called The Wusses:

http://thewusses.com/

The Wusses are a Canadian super-group from the 70's. They play under
different names such as The Little River Band, Three Dog Night, Bread,
America, Pablo Cruise, Chris Cross, Ambrosia, Climax Blues Band, The
Looking Glass, England Dan and John Ford Coley, 10cc, Player, Sanford
Townsend, Firefall, Boz Scaggs, Ozark Mountain Daredevils, Blues Image,
Loggins and Messina, etc.. In other words, they invented that high brow
form of art known as Yacht Rock.

The Wusses are playing on top of the downtown Chapel Hill municipal
parking deck on Rosemary Street on the same night as the TriPython meeting:

http://www.downtownchapelhill.com/downtown-blog/2013/5/17/locally-grown-summer-2013-schedule

Chris thinks The Wusses will go on around 9:30pm, as there is an opening
band at 8pm known as The Whom (sometimes they've been known to play
under the name The Who). I won't be at the meeting (PyOhio). But I would
think there may be no greater thing you could do after the upcoming
TriPython meeting than reassemble at this once in a lifetime concert
opportunity.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530