[TriZPUG] Reminder: TriZPUG February 2013 Meeting: venv

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:59:16 CET 2013

Reminder: we have a meeting tomorrow (Thursday) at WebAssign . I will
reprise the talk on venv that I gave Monday at PYPTUG (running time 75
minutes). Spontaneous or announced lightning talks are welcome.

There's a parking garage on the far side of WebAssign's building.

Map:

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1791+Varsity+Drive+Suite+200+27606

See you there!

On 1/25/2013 2:05 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> http://trizpug.org/Members/jj/feb-13-mtg
>
> When: Thursday, Feburary 28, 2013
>
> Where: WebAssign, NCSU Centennial Campus, 1791 Varsity Drive, Suite 200,
> Raleigh
>
> Chris Calloway will present venv, the new virtual environment creation
> module included with Python 3.3. To announce an additional talk for this
> meeting, send an email with your topic to the TriZPUG email list.
> Extemporaneous "lightning talks" of 5-10 minute duration are also
> welcome. Plenty of free after hours parking is available in the adjacent
> Centennial Campus decks. An after-meeting location for food and beverage
> will be decided at the meeting.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530