[TriZPUG] Meetup

Christopher Fox chris.david.fox at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:26:39 CEST 2012

On the event page for last night's meeting, I see where it says 2 people
have rated the meeting 5 stars, but there's no button for me to rate it.
Perhaps it's not letting me because I just joined the group now.

On Friday, May 25, 2012, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
> On 5/25/2012 1:03 PM, Christopher Fox wrote:
>>
>> I'm not familiar with Meetup. How do I say that I attended after the
fact?

> If you login to meetup.com and visit the event page for last night's
meeting, does it not have some kind of button to click on for rating the
meeting or something like that? I can't tell because it already shows me as
having attended because it made the announcement on meetup.com. If you make
the announcement, you automatically get marked as a "yes" RSVP. If you RSVP
with a "yes," it also automatically assumes that you went to the meeting
and advertizes that as fact on the past event pages.