[TriZPUG] TriZPUG March 2012 Meeting: Call For Talks

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Sat Mar 3 00:57:00 CET 2012

Thanks to Mark Corzine, we will be meeting at SplatSpace again in March
at the regular 7pm time:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/mar-12-mtg/

You've got four weeks to think of and prepare talks. Right now the
meeting topic says "Python Show and Tell," which is the default if we
don't get any announced talks. You can change that to your topic by
calling shotgun on your topic through this email list.

A big thanks to Mark for approaching me at the last meeting and offering
to host us at SplatSpace.

Chris Calloway http://nccoos.org/Members/cbc
office: 3313 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530