[TriZPUG] Administrivia

Justis Peters justis.peters at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 16:22:57 CEST 2011

On 09/16/2011 02:38 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Two things:
>
> 1) You may have noticed trizpug.org being down. There was a drive
> failure. The drive was replaced and everything has been restored.
> Trizpug.org is now up.
>
> 2) If anyone knows where Justis is, please ask him to look at his
> email from a couple of weeks ago. Right now there is no meeting
> scheduled for Splatspace next week. If I don't hear from them by next
> week, I'll see about scheduling a meeting at UNC. Sorry for the delay
> in meeting announcements.

Chris,

I forwarded the email to the SplatSpace mailing, to ask if anyone would
step up and host it. Nobody replied. I am CC'ing the list, in the hopes
that someone still steps up.

At the time you emailed me, I was totally snowed under with preparations
for my exhibit http://www.sparkcon.com/. Thus, I did not feel
comfortable committing yet another thing to my calendar for September.
Perhaps I still can, but I do not feel comfortable making that call
until we close the gallery doors tomorrow night.

Do we have a meeting topic and/or presenter for Thursday?

BTW, Y'all should come see SPARKcon. It's amazing! Among the probably
1500+ performers and artists, I have built and installed an interactive
video exhibit titled "SPARKcritters". It's written in Python and is
projected onto a 10'x12' area on the floor, where you can walk around on
it and interact with it. RSVP here if you like:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162123027204873

Kind regards,
Justis