[TriZPUG] Carrboro Computer Recyclery 2nd Meeting

Michael Clemmons glassresistor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 21:12:13 CEST 2010

Hey everyone,
I'd like to keep this short but anyone who is interested should reply
back so i can create a new listserv and not keep using multiple ones.
The next meeting with be this saturday at 1 like last night.  My
address is in the original email.  We should have some official
looking documents up within the week.  There had been some talk about
going to the hackerspace in Durham but I wasn't able to schedule a
good time, so maybe the week after the freemarket.
At the meeting we might do a little bit of cleaning and organizing but
mostly I will be giving a introduction to computer testing  and repair
with allot of individual intention so that the people involved could
teach others next week.  Sorry that I haven't been able to give out
all the information at once but if you have questions, concerns feel
free to drop me a line as well.  Hope to see you all there. Ill be
baking cookies.
-Mihcael