[TriZPUG] Python Hack Night

Mark Lavin markdlavin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:21:53 CET 2010

Well that was a lot to take in but I think we can make it work for this
Thursday. I can round up some more power strips, network switches, and
network cable. I can be there by 6 and help let people in.

I can't believe how hard it is to find free public space. Color me amazed
that you get TriZPUG together each month. Thanks for the help and the space
Chris!