[TriZPUG] Fwd: TriZPUG November 2009 Meeting: Why MoinMoin?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Nov 19 19:53:02 CET 2009

BTW, one of our door prizes toinght is a copy of the brand new (this
week) "Matplotlib for Python Developers" book. It has a chapter on using
matplotlib in Django, which is cool. Django + scientific visualization.
For free to some lucky Pythonista. Tonight at TriZPUG. Be there.

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530