[TriZPUG] [triangle-zpug] Visiting Durham - anyone up for getting together?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 3 17:46:33 CEST 2009

On 6/2/2009 10:25 AM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> I would love to meet. If you can name the time on Wednesday evening, we
> have the perfect place close to downtown:
>
> http://www.thefederal.net/

I spoke with Chris Johnson on the phone last night and the time is 6pm
tonight at The Federal. Hope to see many of you there.

I think it would be good to talk about how TriZPUG could be involved in
PyCon 2010 in Atlanta. I had already spoken with CJ a month ago about it
and indicated that the improved PyCamp video process from this year,
which will be used again next year, sounded interesting.

You can check out the PyCon 2009 video channel here:

http://pycon.blip.tv/

http://www.secoora.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 599-3530