[TriZPUG] Please RSVP and help promote World Plone Day

Rob Lineberger rob_lineberger at med.unc.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:44:35 CET 2008

http://plonedev.unc.edu/world-plone-day/world-plone-day-at-unc
~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I'm excited to invite you to World Plone Day this Friday, Nov 7. There
are three reasons why you should attend:

1) If you want to learn more about the best open source content
management system on planet Earth* and how it can solve your problems,
you'll have the opportunity to talk with people who use Plone day in and
day out.

2) If you are a developer, manager, or integrator at UNC and you want to
tap into the rich development community on campus, we have a couple of
announcements you will love.

3) If you are not part of UNC but want to collaborate with the Plone
community here, this is the most effective way to meet many of us.

If that sounds good to you, please do us three favors:

1) Promote! Print out the flyer, cut the little strips on the bottom,
and post it on a prominent flyer-ish place near you:
http://plonedev.unc.edu/world-plone-day/flyer2.pdf

2) RSVP! Let us know you're attending:
http://plonedev.unc.edu/world-plone-day/world-plone-day-rsvp

3) Participate! Attend the event this Friday. We have a perfect room
with a big screen and comfortable chairs (Room G202 MBRB, the conference
room on the ground floor of UNC's Medical Biomolecular research
Building). We'll be there at 10:00 sharp. Hope to see you there!

* This statement has not been verified, but Plone is almost certainly