[TriZPUG] last night's TriZPUG meeting at Duke N. Pavilion - a good one

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Fri May 23 15:49:26 CEST 2008

Thank you, Mike for hosting our TriZPUG meeting last night!

And *thank you* Chris, for informative presentations on:

  - "interactive" data-maps on Plone site for -
    Southeast Coastal Ocean Observations Regional Association

    SEE http://secoora.org/maps/dynamic
    (I want more details on implementation :)

  - and the thoughtful, detailed slides & talk on "using IRC"

It was above and beyond, greatly appreciated by the attendees.  If you
didn't attend, you missed it...

thank you!
----mark