[triangle-zpug] Plone: AGX 2.0 and UML Woes

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Wed Jan 23 17:58:58 CET 2008

I'm not sure if this is a problem with my model, or AGX. See attached
Zargo file. When I run it through AGX 2.0-beta9, and then try to run the
unit/functional tests using zopectl test -s Products.MyImage (or
bin/buildout test -s Products.MyImage). It hangs.  The product installs
and works OK otherwise.

I don't know what's up. Does anybody have any idea why this is
happening? Can anyone else reproduce the problem? I've tried on
buildouts, unified installer, and on windows and ubuntu (dapper and
feisty).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

JJ