[triangle-zpug] ToT seeking Zope plone developers

Dimauro, Frank FDimauro at unch.unc.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:24:14 CET 2008

In case any of you out there is interested:
FD

Train of Thought (ToT) Marketing is looking for Zope/Plone developers.
We're looking at approximately 4 openings (2 full-time; 2 contract to
hire). The contract to hire can be remote positions. ToT is located in
Morrisville, 5 mins from the RDU airport.

I wanted to network with you and see if you might know of anyone that
might be interested in this position. Your help would be greatly
appreciated.

Zope/Plone Developer
The candidate must demonstrate an aptitude for creating unique and
flexible web solutions. Our projects tend to be fluid and
customer-focused, so team collaboration via Trac and Subversion is key.
The developer we are seeking must be able to work well under tight
deadlines, value the established development architecture, and embrace
the team culture of the company.

Experience:
* Bachelor's degree and three or more years related experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A strong knowledge of web administration, creation of secure,
cross-browser sites with custom content types, versioning/staging,
syndication, and large binaries.
* Experience with any of the following is a plus: SELinux, Apache, Ajax,
rich-client experience.
* Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Strong customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent
time management skills, strong documentation skills, advanced technical
skills.

Best Regards,

Curtis Haynes
Manager, Consulting Services