[triangle-zpug] off-list: Re: PyCamp concurrent with Plone Boot Camp

Rob Lineberger rob_lineberger at med.unc.edu
Thu Apr 17 17:59:59 CEST 2008

Selfishly speaking, I'd like to attend both Plone 3 Bootcamp and PyCamp
2008.  Yet the purpose of PyCamp is to acquaint people with Python, so I
can understand if holding it concurrent with Plone 3 PBC makes more
sense.  In either case, I'm out of town 28th and 29th (Mon-Tues of PBC).
In any case, put me down as a yes for PyCamp if it is held the week of
7-28 to 8-01 and a no if it is concurrent with Plone3 techniques.