[triangle-zpug] The list is alive again and desire transport for Spanish Camp 5 guests

David Goldston DavidGoldston at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 4 03:40:07 CET 2007

Chris,

Assuming you mean their flight arrives at 5:24pm on Friday, I can pick them
up.

I wear a 3x large t-shirt (if I'm the first to volunteer). Thanks.

David

From: Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 18:32:44 -0500
User Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>
Subject: [triangle-zpug] The list is alive again and desire transport for
Spanish Camp 5 guests

Wow, it looks like we may not have to move the list too soon. We have our
hands full with Camp 5 as it is right now. So let's see if python.net stays
up for awhile.

We have a couple of Camp 5 guests, Mikel and Nando, coming in from Spain.
They have been kind enough to let us know their plane arrives at RDU at
6:24pm on United:

http://www.openplans.org/projects/camp5/arrival-departure-schedule

If you would like to pick Mikel and Nando up at RDU and take them to the
Hampton Inn (or even help them look around the place and get dinner with
them), you would be doing a tremendous service to the Zope community. Since
I told Mikel to expect someone wearing a Camp 5 t-shirt, the first loyal
TriZPUGer to volunteer for this job and send me their t-shirt size gets a
free Camp 5 t-shirt overnighted to them.

Thanks to Mike Revoir for volunteering to do the Camp 5 check-in service at
7:30am Saturday.

Thanks to Steve Cory for volunteering to be the MAC address registration
point person. Steve, I'll get you the list of MAC addresses I have soon. As
expected, not all MAC addresses are escrowed yet. You know the drill. :)

Camp 5 registration is now closed. We have 64 campers from three continents,
9 sponsored guests from two continents, and 2 special invitation sprinters.
This will be the first Zope community conference in the western hemisphere,
and only the second in the world after the German DZUG annual conferences.

Thank you for all your hard work.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall cell: (919) 599-3530