[triangle-zpug] What Plone doc should I read?

Josh Johnson josh_johnson at unc.edu
Thu Jul 5 15:02:16 CEST 2007

I can't help too much with your installation issue (I didn't have any
problems with the universal installer), but I went through (er... am
still going through) the same problem with the seeming lack of good
documentation. When you get a working plone site, I might be able to
give you some specific pointers on where to look.

I've got a 3-ring binder of printouts of tutorials, chapters from online
books, references, etc and as I read and reread things, try what works,
watch videos from the last Plone conf, etc, etc... the pieces are
falling into place... but it hasn't been exceedingly forthcoming, to put
it lightly :)

I  hope the doccom sprint is as productive as it sounds :D

JJ