[triangle-zpug] Question - How to prevent folders showing up as Tabs

Robert Geiger robert at geigers.net
Mon Jan 29 18:11:44 CET 2007

So you mean publish it, but effective date in future?

What about expired as of yesterday, so it doesn't ever pop up
accidentally in the future?

I had though of trying to override the Visible attribute, but that
doesn't seem avail.  I looked down into the code, thinking to add an
attribute of some kind that I could check in the code when creating the
list of folders to show... I'm not certain how to do that as I have not
written templates much.

??