[triangle-zpug] Speakers for January Meeting

Mike Revoir mrevoir at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 01:01:03 CET 2007

Well, my efforts to blackmail my fellow cronies into presenting at this
month's meeting have failed so I'm wondering if anyone has something that
they'd like to present to the group. I'm sure there will be some discussion
about the upcoming Camp Five and BBQ Sprint, but I'm hoping that one of our
illustrious members has a presentation they'd like to whip up for the 23rd.

Are there any topics that anyone would like to toss out for ideas?

Have a great weekend,

Mike