[triangle-zpug] Streaming PloneCon vids and other news

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jan 3 19:56:27 CET 2007

Streaming video from PloneCon is now up:

http://plone.org/events/conferences/seattle-2006/presentations/session-videos/

You can see most of the conference from there.

Also, check out Rob's Camp5 artwork:

http://trizpug.org

Registration will open *very* soon. That is, within days.

Advanced PyCamp took a hit last month. Google announced their Web
Services API was removed from service. The first three units of PyCamp
were based on it. They will have to be redone. Considering all the work
we have with Camp5 going on at the moment, that isn't so bad. Also, the
day Google removed the service was the very day Advanced PyCamp would
have started if we had kept to the original Dec 18-22 schedule. So that
would have been *very* bad for us. Sometimes we get lucky.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323