[triangle-zpug] 506

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Feb 9 00:43:13 CET 2007

Someone has asked me a question of interest to all TriZPUG about the BBQ
Sprint Rock Festival.

The poster correctly says memberships are required at the 506.

However, all sprint participants will have BBQ Sprint name tags and be
signed in tot he 506 as guests of a member based on that name tag.

The event is free. So if you want to come and don't have a sprint name
tag, either ask for me or get a membership ahead of time. The law
requires a three day waiting period after applying for membership and
being allowed to use a membership. Memberships to the 506 are only $3
and good for life.

http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323