[triangle-zpug] Plone newbie with rendering issue

Stephanie Thirolle stepht at duke.edu
Fri Dec 7 17:34:24 CET 2007

Hi all,
    I'm a lurker on this list who's relatively new to plone and I have a
rendering issue that's about to drive me to drink at 11am.  If anyone
has any insights, I'd greatly appreciate them!

On this site:  https://collaborate.nicholas.duke.edu/blog/hawaii/

I have a rather large banner that I've set as the background image for
#portal-header.  Trouble is that at screen sizes smaller than 19", IE
and Opera both add a good amount of padding beneath it -- pushing the 3
columns of my layout down.  Firefox and Mozilla render things fine.

Does anyone know why this may be happening?  And, more importantly, what
I can do to prevent it?

Thanks so much in advance,
Stephanie

--