[triangle-zpug] Aaargh! Plone session timeout caused me to lose my edits

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Wed Aug 1 19:17:29 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 08:02:37PM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:
> It was great to see you at the meeting last night. I hope you get to
> sign up for the Plone intro day camp.

I have signed up for the Aug. 10 one-day intro class, paid my $50 and
everything.

Maybe I'll be one of the better-prepared students. With a little help from
the plone website, I just got my son set up so that his home folder has a
different icon than the rest of our family Plone site. :)

David H

--
David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!