[Tkinter-discuss] wait_window exception

Michael Lange klappnase at web.de
Mon Jan 6 07:50:58 EST 2020

Hi,

On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 09:40:42 +0000
Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis at cern.ch> wrote:

> Happy new decade everyone!
>
> Interesting enough, removing the "deiconify()" the problem didn't
> reoccur. Maybe, not enough people test it, but I am happy that works on
> windows, linux and mac for the moment without the problem.

I am glad you finally got it working. Now when I look at your original
post it seems there hasn't been a call to withdraw() first, maybe this
was the problem? Otherwise it still would seem odd to me.

Best regards, and a happy new year (or decade :) to all of you!

Actual war is a very messy business.  Very, very messy business.
		-- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.0