[Tkinter-discuss] tcl/tk's syntax to python's syntax

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 29 23:35:45 EDT 2017

Unfortunately I am not an expert, so my feed back is extremely limited, however I can see value in what you are doing. I have been designing a simple PCB designer to drive my CNC machine. It is Python 3 and uses the tkinter library. I am making good progress but find the syntax for the GUI elements somewhat "taxing" as it makes the setting up the components feel like a dog's dinner. Different, but related functions, don't feel logical.  Given the amount required for even a simple GUI any rationalisation of the syntax that helps understand their interdependence would be good. I hope I have understood your intentions.
Cheers, RobW