[Tkinter-discuss] Which virtual event have I received ?

hamiljf john at hamilton.org.uk
Wed May 9 13:07:18 CEST 2012

I want to be able to process more than one event type in an event handler (I
know that there may be other ways of doing this, and I might well use them)
Now 'real' events are distinguished by event.type having a numeric value
listed all over the place, for example in
http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/tkinter/events.html new mexico tech
dox , and I think virtualevents are #35 (not in the list).  But how can I
tell which of two virtual events an event object represents: the virtual
event name doesn't seem to be anywhere around.  If there really isn't any
way, it would always be possible to write additional handler methods as an
alternative.