[Tkinter-discuss] General Tkinter Assistance Module

Lion Kimbro lionkimbro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:59:42 CET 2012

  Well, I want to take this on.

  I've already implemented many of these functions, but they are not neatly
implemented, and tied into my personal code at the moment.  A spec should
help clean things up.

  I'll create a Google Doc to collaboratively sketch out aims, an API, put
together requirements, and a basic plan for a team and soliciting
participation.  I'll curate from discussions and what I can find.

  Is anyone else interested?

  I'm looking broadly for things like:
  * specific functions that you think would be valuable
  * advice on who to talk with
  * any advice, generally
  * people who'd be willing to review the sketch API
  * ...

  I'm broadly looking for supporters, users, advisers, etc.,.