[Tkinter-discuss] Off Topic : Tkinter in everyday life

craf prog at vtr.net
Sat Dec 18 03:07:59 CET 2010

Hi everyone.!

I apologize in advance, since English is not my native language and
some things can not understand and misinterpret.

Very recently I found Python and Tkinter. Needless to say, I find a tool
Tkinter extremely cool and functional, which I am discovering little by
little every day.

One question that comes to me, is why very few people work with this
tool?

Anyone know of companies that use in their development.?

Does anyone know which projects or developmental pathway of Tkinter.?

Well, I hope not to be taken the wrong way my questions and happy
weekend to all!

Regards.

Cristian Abarzua