[Tkinter-discuss] Bwidget to EXE

bobo kkk-mmm at 163.com
Mon May 25 04:35:21 CEST 2009

Hi I tried to complie my python script into exe file for running on Windows, and I have tried py2exe and pyinstaller. Both of them notice this kind of problem. It seem they don't support bwidget. I am running Python 2.5.4 with pybwidget 0.1.2. Could anyone can help with me? Thank you very much.

Run:
xxx....in __init__
xxx....in _require_tkinter.TclError: can't find package BWidget

Complie:
W: __all__ is built strangely at line 0 - bwidget (D:\python25\lib\site-packages\bwidget\__init__.pyc)