[Tkinter-discuss] Changing the cursor for all widgets

Bob Greschke bob at passcal.nmt.edu
Thu Feb 26 22:10:53 CET 2009

If I have a Toplevel (or Root) window with a canvas on it it looks
like changing the cursor for the window, to a wristwatch for example,
also changes the cursor for the canvas, but if the window has a Text
widget on it the cursor when mousing over the edge of the window
changes to the wristwatch, but over the Text field it turns back into
an insertion cursor (I-beam).  Is there a way to get the Text()s to
change along with everyone else, or do I just have to configure them
separately?

Thanks!

Bob